Tuesday 8 January 2013

Introduction

So this is it. My first step towards what might be my dream.

Let's start with a little background on me,

I'm currently in my senior year of high school (2013). BIG YEAR! I know. Finding myself, going to uni, learning what I'm going to be. All that really fun stuff.

Problem?

I'm a normal teenager and have NO idea what I want to be.

Been kicking around the idea of being a journalist for awhile, I mean really? who doesn't. So, here I am!

My most powerful interest since I was a kid is movies (seriously, I was that kid).

I have to admit I'm pretty specific as to what I like and what I don't like, but open minded enough to see others points of view.

Hopefully, this is a place where you'll be able to get an idea about a movie. I'll do short synopses, my opinion and what I can see in the movie. I have some playful rating systems in the back of my mind that I'd like to play around with, do you mind?

I just want it to be fun and get my thought out there. See what people think, that sort of thing.

Also, I can't stand that stupid woman on Global BC news who does the movie critique. My only promise to you is that I WILL NOT BE HER.

She hates everything....

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment